We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook Airlines and the ICD

Romford
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Topic
Thomas Cook Airlines and the ICD

Just got back today from the ICD(4th time). Had a great trip and will put a review up this week and some tips on here later. Any questions I will give a go to answer.

Only thing I will say is that I was lucky enough to get on the only Thomas Cook plane currently with the new 33" leg room which is great. The other longhaul planes will all have the extra legroom by 1st May.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines and the ICD

flying with thomas cook on 11th may.could you tell me what meals you had on the plane as my wife is allergic to carrots and cheese!and do you have your own tv screen?

Romford
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines and the ICD

The outbound meals were roast chicken which had carrots with it and also the standard cheese and biscuits. The snack before getting off was pizza.

Coming back was beef casserole again had cheese & biscuits and a breakfast which was beans, waffles things and scrambled egg.

Romford
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines and the ICD

all seats had there own tv

4. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines and the ICD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 21:46
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Plata