We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GOM client "bumped" to ICD?!!!

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
GOM client "bumped" to ICD?!!!

i've just read the latest review on GOM and the reviweer was checked into ICD for a few days?! Can this be true?!

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GOM client "bumped" to ICD?!!!

read this review as well... going GOM in May and reviews like that make me a bit worried ......

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GOM client "bumped" to ICD?!!!

forgot to add...did not get too much info on GOM from that review - not much said about the hotel itself , apart from food side and huge pool.

I guess as with everything you will get people liking this place and others who hate it! Cant please everyone at the same time, so just enjoy and relax! we will! Just a month left till our flight!

Romford
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: GOM client "bumped" to ICD?!!!

I returned for the ICD today and can confirm that I spoke to 2 separate couples who this had happened to.

They were allowed to use both resorts.

4. Re: GOM client "bumped" to ICD?!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 19:49