We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rainforest arial tram tour

St.Thomas
Level Contributor
2 posts
78 reviews
rainforest arial tram tour

In Dominica on a cruise. Would like to do the arial tram but don't want to book on the ship. Cost and time to get there by taxi. Cost to go on the tram?

London
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
1. Re: rainforest arial tram tour

The ariel tram costs $64US adult ($46 child). It operartes mainly during cruise ship season but may be closed as certains times. You can book online as well as check the dates they are closed on their website: www.rainforestrams.com. It will take approximately 20 minutes to get there. I'm not sure how much a taxi will charge you as I have always driven myself there but you can contact a few of the taxi services to get a rate. I'm sure some TA posters can recommend some taxi drivers/tour guides. It would make sense to hire a driver for the day that will not only take you to the aerial tram but do a tour around Dominica or any other site you would like to visit.

2. Re: rainforest arial tram tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2010, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Roseau
Recent Conversations