We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

info on Palma Real

Oromocto, New...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Topic
info on Palma Real

Wondering in this resort has the following. Bottled beer?, bottled water?, ice machine? Is the catamaran 1 hour per day per room and does it come with a skipper? do they make the drinks using a blender or slushie machine, or both.

Thanks

Gary

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,929 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: info on Palma Real

Bottled water is available in the little store to buy but everyone usually fills up there own bottle at the dispenser in the lobby bar. The water is perfectly safe to drink and you just refill your bottle whenever you want.

Don't remember seeing an ice machine but ask the bar tender can give you some.

Catamaran...not sure on hour per room..think it's as long as it's available and I believe they make you go out with their guy.

There is slushie machine and blenders but not sure if both are at all bars. Swim up bar had 2 slushie machines I know that..had great purple rains there. Lobby bar in building one had a blender and they made amazing pina coladas.

Nice place to stay at. Solid budget hotel. Lots of fun people and great location. I have many photos if you want to take a peek. They are under my profile- photos.

Cheers

toronto
Level Contributor
223 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: info on Palma Real

im goin to palma real

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
11 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: info on Palma Real

I'm going to Palma Real too!!! . Looking forward to it. Been shopping today for crayons etc and raided my unwanted makeup. What with all the goodies and only being able to take 15kg of luggage each if anybody sees me, I am the one with the same clothes on all 14 days. I will have a wash though.

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
1,482 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: info on Palma Real

We are also going to Palma Real anyone going feb6th to 13th

toronto
Level Contributor
223 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: info on Palma Real

anyone going march 7 on air transat?

Burlington
Level Contributor
813 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: info on Palma Real

Heading down on Feb 9th

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: info on Palma Real

we are going in May booked 15months ago as we found it real cheap. Already booked for Kenya April 2009 again real cheap deal

Toronto
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: info on Palma Real

I am also there on the 9th to the 16th Second time around for me

Last year the alcohol was poured until midnight. I am hoping for the same this year

We are just gonna bring down our own bottle from our room if thats the case being closed at 11

I saw a bunch of Brits and Germans do it last year and the bartenders made them up a big jug of mix before they left for the night

The Party carried on late into some nights but Calle 62 is only around the block if you want to continue drinking without buying a whole bottle

Great Party there

Midnight or even just a bit later is perfect you dont want to be in bed all day with a hangover

Just start drinking as soon as you get up and see if you make it til 11

Remember the darker the Purple Rain the stronger the drink

If you tip the bartenders right at the start of the night say 5-10 CUCs you wont have to wait in line and you won't have to worry about the strength of your drinks

As far as bottled beer I saw none they only served Buccanero

Nove Scotia
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: info on Palma Real

I'll be there Feb 6-13th as well. Going solo so I'm a little nervous.

10. Re: info on Palma Real

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 20 February 2013, 03:11