We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palma Real access to other Resorts?

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
270 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Palma Real access to other Resorts?

I have heard that we now have access to other resorts/restaurants etc now. Does anyone know if that is a fact or just a rumor. I know the disco is opened to other resorts now...but wondering if we are with Barcelo? Can we go there to eat?

7 replies to this topic
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palma Real access to other Resorts?

Following this thread..hoping someone who was there recently can confirm this as I am heading there mid-sept.

Burlington
Level Contributor
905 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palma Real access to other Resorts?

I was at Barceló Solymar in June and was told that Arenas Blancas and Solymar Guest were able to use Palma Real but Palma Real guest were not able to use any other

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
270 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palma Real access to other Resorts?

Thank you................What would Arenas/ Solymar use Palma Real for? other than the Havana Disco? .Im am sure they are not going to there to eat lol.. If they have access to the Beach bar and snack food too.. that is going to be busy busy...............if Arenas/ Solymar has a beach bar/Snack bar on the beach then it should go both ways, Palma should have access to it............if not.....Ill go there anyways..........fair is fair.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palma Real access to other Resorts?

I am not sure what or why they would want to use at Pama Real....you paid more to stay at the higher end resorts but want to use the cheap one....seems strange. I get the disco part but other than that I am not sure.....

I tried to see where I had see that info...pretty sure it was on a travel site but can find it now. Guess I will find out for myself in 37 days!

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
270 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palma Real access to other Resorts?

yes moncton....i will be waiting to hear from you..........check it all out for us will you? maybe our paths will cross sometime and we will buy you guys a drink...for your troubles lol

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palma Real access to other Resorts?

haha...deal!....paths might cross in Charlottetown too as that's where my gf is from and we are back there from time to time!

We plan on spending lots of time exploring around when in Varadero and seeing how this all works as we have a week off in December and are looking to book somewhere and it might be Varadero again if this works out well!

Amherstburg, Canada
Level Contributor
454 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palma Real access to other Resorts?

Palma Real can only use Palma Real, not the other Barcelo’s..

Reply to: Palma Real access to other Resorts?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted