We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day tours

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Day tours

We stopping at royalton hicacus 22nd Oct for ten nights, looking at day tours to Havana and trinidad does anyone know of tour operators local to hotel and prices

5 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
1. Re: Day tours

Quite easily done upon arrival,speak with your rep or reception desk. Havana trip can be anywhere from $100-$150 per car ( not pp), not sure about Trinidad.

Chris

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Day tours

You will find a lot of information on this site : …fancuba.com/excursions-a-la-havane/

3. Re: Day tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2018, 22:23

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,640 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Day tours

you can book tours at the resort to Havana.

Guelph
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Day tours

I'm not a fan of Tours. However with that said Havana was a really great tour. I May even go again this time just to reeducate myself on their History. The rest of my trip will be R&R.

Reply to: Day tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted