We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
299 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Distance between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria?

Hi all,

I am planning a trip to Cuba with my girlfriend in August 2006.

We will probably split the stay between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria.

Could anyone please inform me what the distance is between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria? (kms and/or driving time?)

Thanks in advance,

Philip

London
Level Contributor
66 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria?

Hi there, I've just returned from Cayo Santa Maria, it took 4 and a half hours to drive to Havana, but that was by coach and included a stop for 20 minutes or so. There are no flights from the Cayos at the moment, so driving is the only option.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
299 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria?

Thanks a million purplesheep, my idiot travel agent told me its a 10 hour drive!

Philip

London
Level Contributor
66 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria?

Maybe that's on goat back!

South Shields
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria?

im just back and its a 4 hours by coach but worth it .........hope you like brussel sprouts and french fries for breckfast the food at the santa maria is well ill let you find that out for yourself

5. Re: Distance between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 15:06