We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best resort for young singles in early 20's

toronto
13 posts
Save Topic
best resort for young singles in early 20's

My best friend and I are planning a trip to Cuba the last week in January. Any suggestions on a resort that's great for young singles looking to party and meet new people? Nice beach, good food and clean room are priority.

Thanks!

peterborough
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: best resort for young singles in early 20's

Sol Palmeras in Varadero

toronto
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best resort for young singles in early 20's

Thanks!

have you stayed there before?

peterborough
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best resort for young singles in early 20's

just got back:( loads of young people from all nations look on utube and you can see some of the fun that goes on there

There are 5 alacarte restuarants plus massive buffet with large selection. Fresh paella cooked by the pool every day, a snack bar on way to beach and a beach restuarant. Animation team brilliant, shows fab, fun pub thats a disco as well, shopping centre very close and a short taxi ride to downtown Varadero where the clubs open all night

Be prepared to have the time of your life.... and i havn't mentioned the numerous places of interest to visit but you can recearch that for yourself

Enjoy

toronto
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best resort for young singles in early 20's

Sounds amazing!

I'll definately look into it.

Thanks for your help!

5. Re: best resort for young singles in early 20's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 14:51