We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

London, Canada
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
46 reviews
Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

Any up dates on this resort? I'll take anything.🌴🌈🇨🇦

9 replies to this topic
Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
1. Re: Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

Would like some as well. There seems to be contradicting information on the beach at this resort. For me, beach is a big concern as this is where we spend most of our time.

2. Re: Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2018, 15:56

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
3. Re: Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

thatdamneddoggie, that would be great! Thanks and enjoy!

4. Re: Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2018, 15:56

Brampton, ON
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
52 reviews
5. Re: Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

what are you looking to know about the beach? I haven't stayed there, but stayed next door at the Sol and walked down to the Grand Muthu multiple times. The resort looks gorgeous (I can only speak to the grounds, pool, etc. areas that we walked around), but the beach was way too crammed for my liking. Lots of chairs and palapas, but they are right next to each other and there just isn't the space to spread out. I guess if you walked way down to the far end and pulled chairs down there you'd be ok, but everyone else was crammed together like sardines when we were there in April.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
46 reviews
6. Re: Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

Seems people are saying there is a lot of seaweed.Any other info? Thankyou.

Brampton, ON
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
52 reviews
7. Re: Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

when I was there last week it was really bad - I'm not sure why they were not clearing it, but it had really piled up in the end area of the bay (just as you enter the beach from the resort). We stayed at the Sol and ours wasn't great - but maybe 25% of what they had down at Grand Muthu - it seemed to be all piling up there. I know they came and cleared it at the Sol, but when we checked Grand Muthu last it was still there (in the water and on the sand). That was a week ago now though so it could have been cleared since then.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
46 reviews
8. Re: Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

Sorry anyone know how the drinks are...beer.....coffee? There is not much info so far.Water supplied? Room fridge?

Brampton, ON
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
52 reviews
9. Re: Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo

just read the most recent review and saw the pics of the beach - that is exactly how it looked when we were there!! hopefully it got cleaned up because I can't imagine them leaving it like that and expecting to get anyone wanting to stay there! it was really, really bad!

Reply to: Grand Muthu Cayo guillermo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted