We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Barbados

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Barbados

My husband and I are thinking about a trip to Barbados in February or March. We enjoy the beach and swimming but prefer small quiet accomodations or condo as opposed to the large resorts. Any suggestions. Definitely would want beach front.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
9,606 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Barbados

What is your budget? That would help people give you some suggestions.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,314 posts
355 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Barbados

JMM5252

I would suggest Little Good Harbour on the north west coast or Little Arches on the south coast. Both hotels have great beaches across the road from them, they are small, quiet and would provide what you require.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Little Good Harbour
Little Good Harbour
288 Reviews
Barbados
Little Arches Boutique Hotel
Little Arches Boutique...
837 Reviews
Barbados
Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Barbados

I think White Sands Beach Villas may well suit you beautiful condos on a small quiet beach but only round the corner from the busy Dover beach and the Gap area for restaurants and bars. Don't know if this is within your budget.

Mentioned in this post
Dover Beach
Dover Beach
1,448 Reviews
Barbados
Exmouth England
Level Contributor
699 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay in Barbados

Coral Mist/Blue Orchids Beach Hotel on the South Coast. All CM rooms have sea views, all self catering and have everything you could possibly need, staff are brilliant, pool is never busy and you can use facilities at both hotels (sister hotels). The only down side I can think of (if i have to think of any) is the sea at Worthing Beach is a little rough for me. Having said that, you can walk 2 minutes round the corner to Accra Beach, where it is lovely and calm.

Enjoy

Mentioned in this post
Coral Mist Beach Hotel
Coral Mist Beach Hotel
549 Reviews
Barbados
Blue Orchids Beach Hotel
Blue Orchids Beach Hotel
381 Reviews
Barbados
Worthing Beach
Worthing Beach
252 Reviews
Barbados
Accra Beach
Accra Beach
452 Reviews
Barbados
5. Re: Where to stay in Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2013, 14:48
Get answers to your questions about Bridgetown