We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

island inn

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
island inn

Hi we are staying at the Island inn in November can anyone tell me if the hotel provides beach towels ? Thanks Tina

Worksop
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: island inn

Hi

As you have already been there would you recommend any particular rooms?

Thanks

Linda

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: island inn

Hi I imagine it would be all in at the Mango Bay too I will try and find out before we go

Tina

wales
Level Contributor
150 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: island inn

Hi

Yes drinks and Lunch is included at Mango Bay, but you do have to find your own way there, we took the local bus, it cost 2 BBD each way.

Also I hear that there are Umbrellas now at the pool in Island Inn.

I would recommend Superior Garden view rooms at Island Inn.

Hope this helps

J

Derbyshire Dame
Level Contributor
540 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: island inn

That's really helpful info to us, too, Jandancer, as we go there in December.

Thank you

W-D

15. Re: island inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 September 2012, 07:35
niagara falls...
Level Contributor
129 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: island inn

Hi Tina,

My boyfriend and I will also be staying at Island Inn this November. What dates will you be there? (We will be there Nov 12-19th.

Marie

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: island inn

Hi Marie

we are staying for two weeks from 5th november

see you there

tina

niagara falls...
Level Contributor
129 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: island inn

That's funny Tina. All I have been reading is that Island Inn is a quaint little place where everyone mingles and knows each other within a few hours. So, it must be true. LOL!

Looking forward to seeing you there -

Marie & Joe

Niagara Falls, Canada

Edited: 10 September 2012, 21:31
19. Re: island inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2013, 14:47
Get answers to your questions about Bridgetown
Recent Conversations