We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse racing

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
24 posts
45 reviews
Horse racing

Was advised on an earlier question that there is always a boxing day meeting.How do we get tickets and information on hospitality packages.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,985 posts
73 reviews
1. Re: Horse racing

look at the link I gave you last time www.barbadosturfclub.org/aboutus/#presmsgdrop

Click on " Race Days and Events" then Visitors Guide. and you will see prices and stand options plus prices and how to obtain tickets. The Turf Club do not do Hospitality packages as such, I'm afraid, but if you go on your own you will have a great time. Try for the Owner's and Trainer's stand ---------------they have their own bar and also sell food .

Which Hotel are you staying at ? If it is Mango Bay, the owner of the Hotel is a Member, and he usually organises his own trips to the Track and if possible takes guests in the Member's Lounge.

NB Tickets will only be available close to Race Day,

Edited: 01 July 2012, 23:41
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
24 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Horse racing

We are staying at Little Good Harbour and thanks for your help

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,985 posts
73 reviews
3. Re: Horse racing

You are very welcome Andrew. Have a word with your Hotel Manager when you get there----------He may be able to sort out the tickets for you before you go racing or phone the Turf Club 427 2087 to ask if you can just buy tickets on the day. I'm a Member and never in BIM at Christmas unfortunately, so I am not sure how busy it will be. Lucky you !

4. Re: Horse racing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 03:45
Get answers to your questions about Bridgetown
Recent Conversations