We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savannah Beach .

merseyside
Level Contributor
881 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Savannah Beach .

Can somebody please tell me if the Savannah Beach hotel has actually improved over the last few months ?

Many thanks

Melynda .

Mentioned in this post
Savannah Beach Hotel
Savannah Beach Hotel
1,775 Reviews
Barbados
merseyside
Level Contributor
881 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Savannah Beach .

SanGrya

Have a wonderful time , I'm looking forward to your review .

Best wishes

Melynda.

Edited: 14 August 2012, 15:18
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Savannah Beach .

Hi again, Melynda

Oh dear - the last two reviews are a bit so-so. But I'm keeping an open mind, anyway. You pay a lot more to go away in August so the expectations are higher but because it's busier you don't get the best service, perhaps. I think by the time we go it'll be fab.

And to be honest, we think we got a bargain and went for the cheapest Carribbean all inclusive that was on Virgin, so I'm hardly expecting it to be The Dorchester!

I'm looking forward to making my own mind up and hope you still are, too!

Best wishes

SanGrya

Bury
Level Contributor
266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Savannah Beach .

Just so you are aware, August is low season in Barbados and as such should be quieter and cheaper than the busier winter months.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Hastings, Barbados
Level Contributor
482 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Savannah Beach .

I was there for some drinks in february..the hotel is very nice,now but just beware,the beach itself is very poor.

merseyside
Level Contributor
881 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Savannah Beach .

Thanks Burrs and Bajant .

San Grya

I was delighted when I found an affordable holiday in Barbados with Virgin . I'm not expecting the earth . Just looking forward to going somewhere I though was quite out of our league !

Best wishes .

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Savannah Beach .

Burrs, is it not so, though, that more Brits visit in August because that is our school holidays? And more Americans in winter because they understand the weather better? I dunno, just trying to be optimistic!

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,079 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Savannah Beach .

We do have a fair few Brits here at the moment and have had many visitors from the US for the end of Cropover, but it is true that it is far busier during much of High Season withBrits and Canadian and US Snowbirds.

Bury
Level Contributor
266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Savannah Beach .

Thanks Westiegal3.

19. Re: Savannah Beach .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 14:45
Get answers to your questions about Bridgetown
Recent Conversations