We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magnetic Hill

Dallas, TX
4 posts
Save Topic
Magnetic Hill

As I remember, somewhere about the middle of the island is a hill that pulls cars up it.

One of the things I miss most was the pudding and souce, man that stuff was good.

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magnetic Hill

Yes, that's Morgan Lewis Hill which is in the St.Andrews district. Unfortunetly, never proven as magnetic force......it's just an optical illusion....fun to get a tennis ball on video though going up the hill.

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magnetic Hill

Yes, that's Morgan Lewis Hill which is in the St.Andrews district. Unfortunetly, never proven as magnetic force......it's just an optical illusion....fun to get a tennis ball on video though going up the hill.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,646 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magnetic Hill

well blow me down.. been here a while and never heard that one.. Hubby just confirmed it.. but says he has never seen it in action...

well guess I'll be making a trip to Morgan Lewis Hill to see what thats all about..

4. Re: Magnetic Hill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 01:46