We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barbados Christmas and New Year What Beachfront Hotel?

Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Barbados Christmas and New Year What Beachfront Hotel?

Hi everyone,

We are thinking a beach holiday with the kids (age 1 and 4) for Christmas and New Year.

We have never been to Barbados so we are thinking Aruba or Barbados....

What hotels would you recommend that are on the beach?

Is it safe with Kids?

And what is the weather like Late December?

Thanks for any suggestions in advance

2 replies to this topic
Barbados
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Barbados Christmas and New Year What Beachfront Hotel?

Your options will now be very limited as that’s the highest of high season. It’s very safe here for kids/ yourselves etc, was there a specific concern about safety of young children? There are plenty of good pediatricians if it’s health-related, the sea is not too rough if that’s your concern...

So many beach front hotels that I couldn’t even begin to recommend without knowing what it is you’d like

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
5,542 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Barbados Christmas and New Year What Beachfront Hotel?

I will echo what InBarbados has said. if you are looking at this Christmas, in either location, your beach front hotel properties on both Barbados AND Aruba will be limited (as in already sold out).. The choice of hotel during Christmas and New Years will also be chosen based on your budget as well and whats available.

It is safe for children (my 3 were born here and I know several other destination experts and local posters who have children.. so that's not an issue) .

and the weather is usually pretty good.. although with the changing times, The weather will change. Hopefully the "Christmas winds" will be blowing, which will keep things "cooler" (it's all relative) during the day.

Reply to: Barbados Christmas and New Year What Beachfront Hotel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted