We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay away!

Stay away!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 June 2018, 13:35
Pine, Colorado
1 post
2 reviews
1. Re: Stay away!

Sadly I found that out after a reco from someone who never leaves the resort. It’s a god forsaken rock in the Atlantic with nothing but rum. You’ll need lots of rum to survive this foodless, cultureless, tiny island with nothing to do but sweat

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,613 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Stay away!

Gosh, someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning !!

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
16,285 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: Stay away!

What a pity you chose to stay on the south coast ---

The West coast does NOT have these issues - No sewage problem and NO Seaweed -- and the food in most restaurants, street food trucks, food stands, beach bar, etc... Is really good and not greasy??? -

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,952 posts
66 reviews
4. Re: Stay away!

One post wonder.

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Stay away!

Wow - this is a first time poster. and the second post has only two - I would take these posts with a grain of salt,

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,558 posts
72 reviews
6. Re: Stay away!

I don’t understand why anyone would even bother to answer this load of rubbish !!!

Hudson, Ohio
Level Contributor
516 posts
97 reviews
7. Re: Stay away!

Troll??

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
65 reviews
8. Re: Stay away!

Wow!

What a vitriolic and inaccurate post.

(However, I suspect that like the majority of Americans you don't even have a passport and so have never been out of the U.S. and therefore never been anywhere including 🇧🇧 Barbados - because if you had you'd know something about its history, culture and wonderful cuisine, people and restaurants).

Maybe best to keep stum in future and not display your lack of knowledge.