We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather beginning of July

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
14 reviews
Weather beginning of July

I am travelling over next week and wondered what the weather is like as unsure what to pack as all the forecasts show thunderstorms for the entire week.

9 replies to this topic
CT
Level Contributor
179 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Weather beginning of July

I'd pack for mid 80's for the days and mid 70's for the night, probably a bit humid too. Don't worry too much about scattered t-storms, they come and go but are rarely (in my experience) an all day event.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Weather beginning of July

Thanks for the reply will take sunscreen and an umbrella then!

Hamilton, Bermuda
Level Contributor
933 posts
3. Re: Weather beginning of July

Hello schwing27,

Bermuda weather in the beginning of July is usually quite warm with temperatures in the low 80's during the day and mid 70's in the evening. Although there are showers in the forecast, they do not typically last all day and you will still be able to get out and enjoy the island. We would suggest packing a light raincoat (just in case) in addition to all of your summer attire, as well as some sneakers for any walking you may do. Here is some more information about weather in Bermuda www.gotobermuda.com/bermudas-weather as well on some more tips on what to pack for your vacation gotobermuda.com/article/what-to-pack-what-to…

Hamilton, New Jersey
2 posts
4. Re: Weather beginning of July

So does anyone have a crystal ball about weather starting July 7, for the week

Hamilton, New Jersey
2 posts
5. Re: Weather beginning of July

So does anyone have a crystal ball about weather starting July 7, for the week

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
350 posts
6. Re: Weather beginning of July

Looks like rain all next week! Sigh.

Scotland
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
7. Re: Weather beginning of July

Don’t worry! It said rain all week for us (now) and it just clears up that same day. You might get cloudy days but it’s a nice break from the blaring sun.

Boston
Level Contributor
194 posts
6 reviews
8. Re: Weather beginning of July

PLEASE! Don’t waste your time on generic Weather Channel forecasts. The only weather for Bermuda is weather.bm. These are accurate and real time forecasts. Take the time to read the narratives and study the graphics.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
350 posts
9. Re: Weather beginning of July

We arrive on Sunday. The Weather Network is calling for heavy rain (20-30 mm) on Sunday and Monday. I’m not concerned with a few millimeters, however the amount of rain and certainty (POP 90-100%) caused some concern. Apparently there is a tropical storm brewing southwest of Bermuda.

Reply to: Weather beginning of July
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted