We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tall ships rendevous bermuda 2017

annapolis md
Level Contributor
6 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
tall ships rendevous bermuda 2017

hello! there will be a tall ships rendevous in combination with the america's cup race the first week of june of 2017. i'm having a terrible time finding out about tours, activities, events....basically

anything. i'm on a celebrity cruise coming especially for this occasion! thank you so much for any info, advice, or help!

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: tall ships rendevous bermuda 2017

Dave R...if you were working at the Tudor Hill facility, we might have come in contact at one point. I went there once or twice for telephone work. There was also a bunker right near there where we stored reels of phone cables. There was another 'secret' facility called Sofar Station that was located right on the shore below the St David's Lighthouse. I'm not sure exactly what they did there. Guess that's why it was secret.

Avalon, New Jersey
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: tall ships rendevous bermuda 2017

I want to go on that cruise! Can you give me name of ship & timeframe?

USA
Level Contributor
29,864 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: tall ships rendevous bermuda 2017

Celebrity Cruise Lines and , Norwegian Cruise Lines will have ships making port calls in Bermuda during the period.

Rendez-Vous 2017--BERMUDA-- Arriving June 1st..departing June 5th, 2017.

Connect the dots.

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
annapolis md
Level Contributor
6 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: tall ships rendevous bermuda 2017

celebrity summit. departs cape liberty may 28, I highly recommend my travel agent calvin at vacationstogo. he is simply wonderful! cgalvin@vacationstogo.com

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: tall ships rendevous bermuda 2017

I just want to say that while in Bermuda in July of 1990,there were tall ships at the Naval Yard. We went there one night to see them. One of the shops, Gloria from Columbia had sailors up on the rigging. Many of them and they were singing! It was amazing. I would love to see something like that again.

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
Columbia
Columbia
South Carolina
USA
Level Contributor
29,864 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: tall ships rendevous bermuda 2017

I think it must be a '..Latin..' thing. We were in Bermuda back in '76 for the Tall Ships and one evening a group of Midshipmen from the Italian tall ship 'Amerigo Vespuci' surrounded a group of young women (they were nannies out to celebrate one of their birthdays) at a Hamilton pub and '..serenaded..' these delighted (and VERY ATTRACTIVE) young women for at least fifteen minutes. 'Mustang' 'n 'Goose' had nuthin' on these guys.

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
Hamilton
Hamilton
Bermuda
27. Re: tall ships rendevous bermuda 2017

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2018, 02:48
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton