We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches

New York
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Beaches

Hi, I will be going on a cruise next summer to Bermuda. The ship will be docking at the Royal Naval Dockyard. I will be there for about 2.5 days. Id really like to spend a day at the beach, but not sure which one? I’d like to swim, snorkel and relax on the beach. Id also like to rent a chair is possible. Any recommendations are appreciated and transportation to get there. Thank you!

3 replies to this topic
USA
Level Contributor
30,355 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Beaches

Then what you probably want is HORSESHOE BAY BEACH-- https://tinyurl.com/ydbkzmpq .... you can simply step off of your ship at King's/Heritage Wharf at Dockyard, stroll to the queue for the Horseshoe Bay Beach Shuttle, pay the $7 fare, hop in for a scenic 25-30 minute ride,, rent a chaise lounge, beach umbrella, snorkeling equipment and order a frozen Daiquiri from Rum Bum's Beach Bar concession there-- https://rumbumbeachbar.com/...and your done.

Hamilton, Bermuda
Level Contributor
925 posts
2. Re: Beaches

Hello kbabic63,

We are happy to see that you will be visiting us in Bermuda next summer! We would suggest paying a visit to one of our beaches on the South Shore of Bermuda to experience a day of pink sand, turquoise waters and relaxation. Some of the beaches along the South Shore include the Warwick Long Bay gotobermuda.com/profile/…about Chaplin Bay gotobermuda.com/profile/…about Church Bay gotobermuda.com/profile/church-bay/3134#about and the Horseshoe Bay Beach gotobermuda.com/profile/…about

Out of these options, Horseshoe Bay beach is where you will also find chair and umbrella rentals and the Rum Bum Beach Bar where you can grab a bite to eat or a drink while you're there www.rumbumbeachbar.com/

baltimore
Level Contributor
796 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Beaches

Buy a 2-day bus pass

Reply to: Beaches
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bermuda