We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short time in Bermuda

Sayville, New York
2 posts
Short time in Bermuda

My husband and I will only have 3 full days in Bermuda. We will be staying at the Hamilton Princess and Beach club. Do you have any suggestions for must dos for those 3 days? I will be 16 weeks pregnant.

4 replies to this topic
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,682 posts
1 review
1. Re: Short time in Bermuda

It would help if we knew what kind of things you like to do. When are you going for instance? If in August or September it will be very hot with high humidity.

Sayville, New York
2 posts
2. Re: Short time in Bermuda

Sorry! I should have provided more detail.

We will be going September 7-11. I enjoy relaxing on the beach, but my husband could get a bit stir crazy. He likes to snorkel and participate in various physical activities.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
35 posts
41 reviews
3. Re: Short time in Bermuda

One possible suggestion is to rent a boat from Aquatic Bermuda. Their boats are in Hamilton. Your husband could drive the boat around and anchor at various spots where he can snorkel while you lounge on the sand. My husband and I did this a couple of years ago and it was lots of fun. They give you a map with the best spots marked. In addition to snorkeling, I really enjoyed relaxing on the boat and looking at the homes from the water.

The beach associated with the Hamilton Princess is a very calm and protected beach. Back when the property was still a Sonesta hotel, my husband I greatly preferred the adjacent Cross Bay Beach to Sinky Bay (we used to call it Stinky Bay haha) I don't remember the snorkeling being memorable there, but the beach club has loungers, umbrellas and an eatery so it would be good for you to relax there. It's about a 35 minute shuttle ride from the hotel to the beach FYI.

USA
Level Contributor
30,412 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Short time in Bermuda

>>>...It would help if we knew what kind of things you like to do. When are you going for instance? If in August or September it will be very hot with high humidity...<<<

Providing the NOT-so-minor details (such as those above) of your personal preferences, priorities, interests, special needs, etc. will tend to get you much better directed and meaningful suggestions and recommendations.

As an example...visit during August or September and expect hot and humid and warm ocean water temps...visit in January or February and expect cooler air temps and ocean water temps that don't lend them selves to '..beach weather..'.

Reply to: Short time in Bermuda
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted