We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach

7 posts
Save Topic
The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach

My husband and I will be going to Bermuda for the first time in October and staying 10 nights. Just wondering which hotel would be the better choice between The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach. Or would splitting our time between the two be the best option?

Thanks!

7 replies to this topic
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,587 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach

Better in what way ?

USA
Level Contributor
30,092 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach

If it were my choice to make between the two properties...it would be The Reefs Hotel & Club as being now and for the past few decades, one of the very best '..boutique..' hotel properties in Bermuda...with a well and honesty earned, long standing reputation. The Reefs has perhaps the best private '..hotel beach..' in Bermuda (though still no better than 2nd or 3rd to Bermuda's many magnificent public beaches) and some of Bermuda's best dining venues.

The Loren is still '..a work-in-progress..'....with construction of fractional ownership condo development on the property still on-going.

If I were to '..split..' a visit between two properies, the choices would be The REEFS and most probably CAMBRIDGE BEACHES-- http://www.cambridgebeaches.com/ --or perhaps a downtown 'boutique' property like the charming ROSEDON HOTEL-- https://www.rosedon.com/ --located at the western edge of downtown Hamilton..

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach

Beach, hotel, location, food, ambiance, quiet

7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach

Thank you KDKSAIL. Your answers always give such thorough and great advice.

USA
Level Contributor
30,092 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach

>>>...Beach, hotel, location, food, ambiance, quiet...<<<

I'm afraid that the sound through the open door onto your balcony of mild surf, lapping on the pink sand might be a distraction....and the unobstructed, panoramic view of the varying shades of blue ocean, stretching to the infinity of the cloud-fleck horizon and all of that azure sky from your balcony at The Reefs might get boring....and you may wish that there was something ugly to look at every once in a while....or not.

Bon voyage et bonne chance !!

7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach

Your're funny and an awesome writer. And the answer would be....or not.

USA
Level Contributor
30,092 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach

>>>...an awesome writer...<<<

The list of editors who DIS-agree with you is looooong....and depressing.

Reply to: The Reefs or The Loren at Pink Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted