We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bermuda Moped Rentals

Rehoboth...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Bermuda Moped Rentals

My husband and I going to Bermuda in September. We have travel to Bermuda on two other occassions and rented from Oleander Cycle. They had pick up and delivery of the mopeds. Does anyone know if they still offer delivery? I called Oleander and left a message and when I messaged them on Facebook they said to book on line but never answered my question about delivery. Thank you in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
Art Mel's Spicy Dicy
₹, Caribbean, Seafood, Fast food
Fourways Inn
₹₹₹₹, French, European, International
Ascots Restaurant
₹₹₹₹, International, European
4 replies to this topic
Johnstown...
Level Contributor
416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bermuda Moped Rentals

Yes, they still deliver and pickup, although, depending on where you're staying....it's likely that what they will do is come and pick YOU up and take you back to their shop. It can go either way. I've experienced both methods. Either one works.

USA
Level Contributor
29,870 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bermuda Moped Rentals

Oleander will still deliver but as noted above, more often than not they will send a vehicle to pick you up and drive you to the nearest rental location.

But for quick confirmation and to answer any other questions or concerns you may have, why not just pick up the telephone and call them directly-- (441) -236-2453 (??) You can place your advance reservation at the same time.

USA
Level Contributor
29,870 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bermuda Moped Rentals

....OR....you could do what we usually do. Have the taxi from the airport stop and drop off our luggage at our hotel, then simply continue on with the taxi to the nearest Oleander rental location, complete the rental formalities, then ride our scooters back to the hotel to check-in and un-pack.

Hamilton, Bermuda
Level Contributor
848 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bermuda Moped Rentals

Hello Karen D,

Depending on which area of the island you will be staying in, a representative from Oleander Cycles will either arrange a moped to be delivered to you or pick you up from your accommodation and transport you to the nearest cycle livery where you can rent one. Once you have completed your rental period and returned your cycle they will also assist in getting you safely back to your accommodation. Hope this answer helps!

Reply to: Bermuda Moped Rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted