We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resorts Do Not Offer Day Passes to Cruise Ships?

Calverton, New York
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Which resorts Do Not Offer Day Passes to Cruise Ships?

We are thinking of visiting in July 2019. I was looking at Elbow Beach Resort. Was looking for a nice beach (calm waters, soft sand) within driving distance to restaurants, a bit more upscale. I've been reading that Elbow Beach Resort does offer day passes. I've seen on other Caribbean how crowded the resorts get that offer these passes and would prefer not to deal with that. Which resorts (if any) would meet our criteria mentioned above? How bad would it be at these resorts that do offer these day passes? Thank you.

1 reply
USA
Level Contributor
30,225 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Which resorts Do Not Offer Day Passes to Cruise Ships?

There are exactly TWO hotels in Bermuda that offer any sort of '..day pass..' to non hotel guests--

ELBOW BEACH HOTEL--(center of Elbow Beach--mild-to-moderate surf)

--Use of the private beach club area, 2 chaise lounge, 1 beach umbrella, towels and chair-side food and beverage service full bathroom/changing room, shower--$100

COCO REEF RESORT--(far eastern-end of Elbow Beach--mild-to-moderate surf)

--two-course lunch, use of private beach club area, chaise lounge, umbrella and towels--$104 per person.

BOTH resorts LIMIT the number of 'day passes' on a daily basis...so NOT to generate non hotel guest crowding.

That's it...Period...Full Stop...The End.

Reply to: Which resorts Do Not Offer Day Passes to Cruise Ships?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bermuda