We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best/worst time to visit aruba

Winchester...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
best/worst time to visit aruba
Save

My wife and I have booked a two-week trip to Aruba 11/6-11/20. we've been there twice before(a week at a time) in early May, and enjoyed the weather.

Her friend told her that November is the worst month to visit the island due to rain and humidity, and now she's balking at the trip.(we originally scheduled for May again, but illness forced postponement.)

This is a birthday present for her 50th...can anyone shed some light?...we don't want it to be a "washout"...especially since we both enjoy the sunshine and beach!!!

nsl
New York
6 posts
1. Re: best/worst time to visit aruba
Save

We have been on Aruba twice: January and October. Both times weather was hot and sunny, although the wind was somewhat strong in January.

CANADA
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
20 helpful votes
2. Re: best/worst time to visit aruba
Save

Try this site for recorded historical weather averages for each month of the year. It will give you an idea of what to expect in the way of temperatures, rainfall, wind speeds, etc.

http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weatherall.php3?s=028987&refer=&units=us

Evergreen, Colorado
Level Contributor
32 posts
114 reviews
38 helpful votes
3. Re: best/worst time to visit aruba
Save

November is a great time in Aruba. I don't think there are bad times. Besides, with spring right around the corner in May, I prefer getting hunkered down for winter with my Nov Aruba vacation!

MASSACHUSETTS
Level Contributor
382 posts
4. Re: best/worst time to visit aruba
Save

Hi Felix97

My boyfriend & I are going 11/14-20. We are hoping for the same thing.....no rain!!! We also enjoy the sunshine & the beach!!!! Where are you staying?

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.