We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to CONCHI...need advice!

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
22 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to CONCHI...need advice!

My son and his girlfriend are in Aruba right now & I want them to experience the undeveloped side of Aruba including Conchi. I was there years ago and it was the highlight of my trip!

Should they rent a jeep or ATV? Should they find a local guide? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

2 replies to this topic
Nutts Corner...
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to CONCHI...need advice!

CONCHI is a reference to the Natural Pool area. Getting there is best done with an organized tour. ABC Tours does a whole or half day tour. The whole day tour is recommended. Getting to the pool is relatively rough and many vehicle renters do not allow you to do so. The tour will give you a good view of much of the area. If you desire to see more, then rent a vehicle.

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,398 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to CONCHI...need advice!

A UTV handles very well going to the Natural Pool. We rent our own through Roadrunner ATV rentals. They deliver and pick up, as well as providing detailed maps and directions. We have also used George's and Melchior, but really like Roadrunner.

Reply to: Getting to CONCHI...need advice!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted