We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which room to get at Jolly Beach

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Which room to get at Jolly Beach

We're going to Jolly Beach 7/29 - 8/2 to celebrate my husband's b'day on the 31st and my girlfriend's wedding on the 1st. My girlfriend told me she is staying in the one bedroom cottage. I'm torn between the cottage and the Jr. Suite. Money isn't an issue although I definitely want more for my money. We are looking for a large spacious, luxurious suite.

Northants
Level Contributor
27 posts
1. Re: Which room to get at Jolly Beach

I have stayed at Jolly Beach 4 times now and still have the opinion that all the accomodation is pretty poor. However this doesn't put me off as the beach is the best on the island!!

The cottage as you out it is a wood cabin on the beach near to cocos and the shopping huts. Although they are on the beach some are set behind others and would only have partial views. I have stayed in severl types but have resorted on the standard room as I hardly spend anytime in the room!!

Don;t go to Jolly beach if you are after luxury!!

Marlow, United...
Level Contributor
360 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Which room to get at Jolly Beach

I hesitated before answering this question, but since you jumped in Sunseeker, I would also say that Jolly Beach is not described as luxury accommodation, sort of 2 - 3 stars, but the beach is lovely.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Which room to get at Jolly Beach

Thanks Sunseeker and Tyrer!! Even though we love luxury we have no other choice but to stay here for fear of disrespecting my girlfriend's wedding plans because she has a block of rooms, etc. Based on both of your reviews, we will settle for the Jr. Suite. Thanks again!!

New Milford, CT
Level Contributor
348 posts
43 reviews
4. Re: Which room to get at Jolly Beach

Your other option if $$ is not an issue is to stay in the time share part and buy the all inclusive services at the resort. These rooms are a significant upgrade to the general hotel.

5. Re: Which room to get at Jolly Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 04:50
Get answers to your questions about St. John's