Hello. Another weather question I'm afraid!
The wedding is at the end of June, so my query is whether we would be best to depart soon after or leave it until, say, November? We'd prefer not to postpone any longer than that, although we will heed any good advice! We don't expect 'wall-to-wall sunshine' and I realise that there are no guarantees for any month.
Thank you :-)