We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanjung Benoa?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
887 posts
28 reviews
Tanjung Benoa?

Hello, i am considering booking into the Tanjung Benoa and was wondering if there is anywhere close by to have breakfast each day. The hotel is wanting an extra $40aud per day for their breakfast on expedia. I believe its a very nice breakfast but we don't need such a big brekkie each morning. Thanks!

1. Re: Tanjung Benoa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2016, 16:59
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4,655 posts
68 reviews
2. Re: Tanjung Benoa?

Yes they are restaurant there but don't know which hotel that you are staying so no idea which restaurant is closer but some of them do provide free shuttle back and forth to your hotel

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,779 posts
119 reviews
3. Re: Tanjung Benoa?

The breakfast at Rumah is one of the best we've ever had but not sure if it is available to non guests. It would be worth an email to them to find out.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
805 posts
58 reviews
4. Re: Tanjung Benoa?

Which hotel are you staying at ? If the cost of the breakfast seems too high via expedia, email the hotel direct and get a price. Some places will allow you to book breakfast/food options when you arrive. Once we know where you are staying we can make some recommendations.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
887 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Tanjung Benoa?

Hi all, i am staying at the Tanjung Benoa Resort, i have emailed the resort but i havent had a reply as yet.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
805 posts
58 reviews
6. Re: Tanjung Benoa?

Quinn, we stayed at The Grand Aston. There were lots of breakfast options in that area. Hoping Anne Auckland sees this post as she has stayed at various places in Benoa.

I still think I would wait until you get a reply from hotel, re breakfast. $40.00 does sound like alot.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
887 posts
28 reviews
7. Re: Tanjung Benoa?

Thanks Bronny :-)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
887 posts
28 reviews
8. Re: Tanjung Benoa?

The hotel has got back to me, it is $25aud per person for breakfast, is that a normal price for that kind of b/fast?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
805 posts
58 reviews
9. Re: Tanjung Benoa?

Reading their website, it sounds like its a buffet breakfast. $25.00 is a lot by Bali standards You could always take the risk by waiting until you arrive, check out the area and if no suitable places then book the breakfast. As I said, where we stayed there were lots of options. I am just not sure of how far your resort is to Grand Aston. I know its close by but that may seem a world away at breakfast time.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
887 posts
28 reviews
10. Re: Tanjung Benoa?

Yes it sounds more like an aussie price, i think your right to wait till we get there and check it out then, i am sure we will find something close enough :-)

Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa