We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Beach House Benoa to Gili Islands - May/June 2016

Lancashire
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Sol Beach House Benoa to Gili Islands - May/June 2016

Hello,

Myself and my partner are planning our two week honeymoon to Sol Beach House Benoa at the end of may/beginning of June 2016, I need some advice please...

We definitely want to visit all three Gili Islands, what is the best way to do this?

Do we:

1. Get a boat return boat from/to Benoa and do seperate day trips at each island?

2. Get a boat trip from Benoa to Gili T, use that as a base for maybe three days and explore each island from there?

Also, is the beginning of June a good time to visit, weather/busy wise?

Other ideas of must-do trips would also be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Kayleigh

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,592 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: Sol Beach House Benoa to Gili Islands - May/June 2016

Hi Kayleigh and welcome to the Bali forum. The Gilis aren't a day trip, so forget option 1. Option 2 is probably better, and there is an inter island boat service that is straight forward to hop on when you are there.

Weather wise, June is normally very nice, though you're in the tropics, so don't be surprised if you get the odd shower in the evening or over night.

2. Re: Sol Beach House Benoa to Gili Islands - May/June 2016

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa