We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday inn

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Holiday inn

Has anyone stayed at the holiday inn Tanjung benoa? It has been recommended as a good family resort as my kids are 4, 6 and 8. Is there many restaurants or markets etc in walking distance?

Thanks

Bali, Indonesia
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday inn

Hi Lisa,

I hope you don't mind us responding from the resort. We are a great family resort with free kids club for kid 4-12 years old and our kids club open from 9am - 9pm daily. It does close for an hour in the afternoon from 5-6 for a quick cleaning. Kids 12 years and under also stay and eat for free at the resort. We also have a range of family type accommodation, some with kid themed rooms which I am sure your kids will love!! With regards to restaurants, there are several restaurants within walking distance from the resort plus several to chose from at Bali Collection. There is free shuttle that comes by the resort several times a day. There is also shopping at Bali Collection. With regards to markets, Kuta is only 15 minutes by toll road from the resort and easily accessible by a AU$10 cab ride. I hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Bali Collection
Bali Collection
3,633 Reviews
Nusa Dua, Indonesia
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
2. Re: Holiday inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa