We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 Hrs in Bali - trying to get some things sorted please

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
352 posts
133 reviews
10 Hrs in Bali - trying to get some things sorted please

Hi All,

We are a family of 4 who arrive at Bali - Benoa on Carnival Spirit in September. We have been to Bali twice before, staying both times at Nusa Dua. We have seen most of the sights and done Waterbom Park , Elephants, monkeys etc. We only have 10 hrs from getting off the ship to getting back on. Looking at chilling out with some shopping, massage and maybe a swim/parasail for kids. Don't know whether I need to arrange a driver also.

Hope you can help.

1. We want to do some cheap shopping T-shirts, surf gear, kids gear. Quicksilver, etc . Need bigger sizes, like most Aussies we are not tiny people. Is there any factory outlets or cheaper markets for this stuff. Cant remember from last time - too long ago.

2. Like to get some foot & body massages can be on beach or in spa if reasonably priced.

3. Maybe parasail experience for kids.

I will be guided by the experts. if we need to get a driver/vehicle I will or can we just wing out when we get off the boat.

Thank you....

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
124 reviews
1. Re: 10 Hrs in Bali - trying to get some things sorted please

For the kids, you can go to Bali Wake Park just opened in Benoa Harbor area (not Tanjung Benoa - it's 2 different places). I'm not sure if the new park also offer parasailing. Otherwise, you can make a booking with operator at Tanjung Benoa (who will provide pick up service).

For shopping and spa, you can go to surf outlet (many of them can be found at Simpang Siur just few hundred meters from DFS Bali Galleria). Same for spa, there are plenty along the Sunset Road (to the north of those surf outlets); some of the recommended one are Cozy (next to Lippo Plaza Sunset) or Reborn (few hundred meters from underpass).

2. Re: 10 Hrs in Bali - trying to get some things sorted please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa