We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Mirage - All Inclusive or not

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
134 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Mirage - All Inclusive or not

Can anyone let me know if the All Inclusive is worth it at the Grand Mirage. We are thinking of going here for our honeymoon. What are the drink and meal prices at the hotel like if you are not doing the All Inclusive option.

Also, is there any nightly entertainment?

Thank you :)

Auckland NZ
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Mirage - All Inclusive or not

Do the all inclusive as you get other extras too,especially if you book directly on the hotel website. We have been three times and enjoyed the two free laundry pices per person per day,jetski,speed boat ride,banana boat rides and the seawalker experience. The food in the restaurants is expensive - about $Au10 for about six small satay sticks plus 21 percent tax. With all inclusive you can get a cold drink whenever you like and even have room service 24 hours a day! It is great value. Do eat at La Cascata,the wonderful Italian restaurant with very friendly but professional staff. All the staff at Grand Mirage are better than any other hotel in Bali

Auckland NZ
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Mirage - All Inclusive or not

Oops,I forgot,there is an outdoor buffet with entertainment every two nights and also a band plays from about 9pm in the upstairs bar

Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Mirage - All Inclusive or not

I think it also depends on what you are planning to do for your holiday. If you are planning to spend a lot of time at the resort then definitely go with the all inclusive. It is just great having paid for everything up front and not having to worry about taking out your wallet. We have stayed once before and I agree with Anne that the staff are great. We liked I so much that we are getting married there this year.

Gladstone, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Mirage - All Inclusive or not

I think it depends what you're looking for. If you are big eaters and big drinkers (especially alcohol)and ddon't want to leave the hotel then it might be an option. We are staying there at the moment and have eaten outside the resort for most of our meals (apart from breakfast). We have 2 small kids so have just bought some bintangs from the minimart across the road to keep in our room for afternoon drinks. Got a big bag of laundry done for $10 just down the road. We didn't think we would get the full value from the all inclusive option. Lots of guests are wearing the incluisive arm band though.

5. Re: Grand Mirage - All Inclusive or not

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa