We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benoa Activities

Bendigo, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Benoa Activities

We are only in Benoa for approx 8 hours ( cruise ship ). Could anyone tell me the best way to enjoy the time we have on shore including taxis, shopping, monkies etc.

I don't want to pay the ships tour prices so any info would be appreciated

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
805 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benoa Activities

Fayenjohn, Look to the list on the right of this page. You will see info about day trip suggestions.Decide what you want to see and then engage a driver.Approx. $50.Aud for the day. If you search this forum about drivers, many of the contributors will give you a list of drivers suitable for the day. As I believe there are restrictions for drivers and or taxis in the harbour area. I think they need to meet you a short distance from the dock.Bali is a magical place and you will not see alot in 8 hours but you will get a taste of what this place has to offer, enjoy!!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Bendigo, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Benoa Activities

Thankyou so much Bronny. That sounds like the way to go. I will do that!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,043 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benoa Activities

Hi fayenjohn

Have a look at this url

tripadvisor.com.au/…62427092

TerryleaR wrote about a driver who will take you on a day trip from benoa harbour Wayan Merta

I also seconded Wayan in the Same thread. There are many drivers in Bali to choose from but it sounds like

TerryleaR did a similar cruise as you and was very happy with the day trip.

you could private message TerryleaR and ask for more details

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
4. Re: Benoa Activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2015, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa