We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Aston Bali beach resort

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Grand Aston Bali beach resort

Can anybody tell me whats it like there, also how far is the beach and shops and restaurants. Going this September and is weather good in September

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,845 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: Grand Aston Bali beach resort

We stayed there a few years ago and found it to be fine - we had no problems with anything. I had a quite severe attack of BB and they arranged a doctor who came very quickly. The room we had was large compared to many standard hotel rooms. The beach is directly at the rear of the property with shops and restaurants directly out the front. There is a shuttle bus that stops outside and runs all the way along Jl Pratama and into Nusa Dua. If you like a good massage Jari Menari now have an operation close by.

Conwy Wales
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Grand Aston Bali beach resort

We visited in January 2014 and loved the hotel which is is right on the beach. There are lots of good restaurants directly opposite the hotel and the hotel food is excellent too. There is a free shuttle to the local shopping mall which isn't too far away. Water sports are available too.

Berwick, Australia
Level Contributor
73 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Grand Aston Bali beach resort

We stayed here in 2011 when it was known as Aston Bali, it was beautiful and we are coming back to the Grand Aston in July, We cant wait. I walked through here last November and I was impressed with the renovations that I saw. The pool is right on the beach, the beach is nice, but also noisy from all the watersports. At the front of the hotel there are lots of nice yummy restaurants and circle K(little convenience shops). There are also nice restaurants at the entrance on Nusa Dua and also at Bali collections. There is also great market(clothes) shopping at the entrance of Nusa Dua. Bali collections has shopping there are well.

Enjoy

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
617 posts
217 reviews
4. Re: Grand Aston Bali beach resort

We stayed there in March this year and loved it. The beach is a few metres from the pool and a sandy entrance in the pool means no feet washing necessary. Rooms were lovely, nice bathrooms, and great staff. We took taxis to shops, but there are several restaurants in theGrand Aston and nearby.

5. Re: Grand Aston Bali beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa