We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novotel kids club

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
305 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Novotel kids club

Hello fellow TA's!

Do you happen to know what types of activities are on offer for the kids in the kids club? Id like to know if they get much outside play/activities? Im not keen on them being cooped up inside for hours :/

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Novotel kids club

The Nusa Dua one was pretty good - they did some stuff outside. After a week though, they repeat the activities. Also, sometimes they cancelled the scheduled outdoor activities because apparently "the kids didn't want to do them", which was not acceptable to me, really!

Mentioned in this post
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua Peninsula, Indonesia
Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
144 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Novotel kids club

Hi (again)....see my reply re Watersports.....

The Novotel Kids club is tucked away underneath the main lobby area of the Hotel. It has all the toys and game consoles a kid could wish for and the staff are brilliant. There were always two, but sometimes 3 ladies working the kids club.

Have a lookout for the days activities on the carved wooden noticeboards around the hotel in the morning. There are numerous activities on a daily basis such as arts n crafts, Balinese dancing lessons (in Balinese dress), building sand castle comps on the beach, egg painting and so on.

If this is your first time to the Novotel Benoa, then I'm sure, as a family, you will be very happy.

Mentioned in this post
Novotel Bali Benoa
Novotel Bali Benoa
3,206 Reviews
Tanjung Benoa, Indonesia
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Novotel kids club

The Novotel at Tanjun Benoa normally take the kids to the pool or beach in the morning before lunch. The ratio of staff to kids is good - we were there in April 2012 and never saw more than 10 kids with at least 2 staff. Kids under 5 must have their own individual babysitter (AU$7 per hour).

My kids loved the kids club - the staff were lovely. From memory they did egg shell painting, Balinese dancing (my 6 yr old daughter got to dress up in traditional costume, make-up and performed at one of the hotel's evening dinner shows - she loved it!), palm leaf weaving, Balinese board games.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Novotel kids club

i think their website has the list of activities they offer and the days and times they are on. Very good kids club, I don't like the fact they close for an hour over lunch as it doesn't give you enough time to get out and do something and be back in time to collect the kids. Kids under 4 need a babysitter which I think was 35000Rp per child per hour. Have stayed at the hotel a few times now, very enjoyable for a few days break from Kuta etc. We used a babysitter most nights so we could dine alone for some peace. They look after the kids in the kids club until 6pm and then will take the kids to your room to continue babysitting there.

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Novotel kids club

do the kids club allow outsider? i mean not from the hotel guest?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Novotel kids club

Not sure...best would be to email the hotel - check on their website- they reply quickly.

7. Re: Novotel kids club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa