We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benoa Cruise Port to Atlichnaya Bar and Restaurant

USA
Level Contributor
10 posts
28 reviews
Benoa Cruise Port to Atlichnaya Bar and Restaurant

Hello,

I have two questions. I believe that Atlichnaya Bar (opposite Bali Khama Hotel) is about 1.6 km. from the cruise port in Tanjung Benoa. Can anyone give me directions from the cruise port to the bar? Is it walkable or should we use a taxi?

Also, we will be in Tanjung Benoa on December 25 and December 26. Are places generally closed on Christmas? If so, we will go the next day.

Terima Kasih (hope that means Thank You!)

Jackiie

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
851 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Benoa Cruise Port to Atlichnaya Bar and Restaurant

The cruise port is close but not by road. Benoa harbour (port) and tanjung benoa are different places entirely. You'll need a taxi or driver to get from one to the other. Using the new toll road it should be about 15-20 minute drive.

USA
Level Contributor
10 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Benoa Cruise Port to Atlichnaya Bar and Restaurant

Thank you very much!

3. Re: Benoa Cruise Port to Atlichnaya Bar and Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa