We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

melia benoa snorkelling

bury
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
melia benoa snorkelling

Can anyone tell me what the snorkelling is like just off the beach, is it good, bad, average....I have been to Maldives before and I am looking for something global that compares but at a fraction of the price.

Thanks

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,846 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: melia benoa snorkelling

You can snorkel most places but you wont find much of interest. The best places for snorkelling in Bali are Amed, Pemuteran/Menjangan Island and the Gili Islands just off Lombok.

Elizabeth Town
Level Contributor
158 posts
430 reviews
2. Re: melia benoa snorkelling

Hi,

Snorkeling off the beach at the Melia benoa at best could be described as average to very average. Tazmo Perth has given very good advice in Amed, Gillis and lombok are good places for snorkellng. Nusa Lemboganon is also ok but not as good as amed.

3. Re: melia benoa snorkelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 18:46
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa