We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair dresser

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
49 reviews
Hair dresser

Hello everyone. I am in desperate need of a good style cut (very straight short hair) but wont have time to go the hair dressers before leaving on Friday. Does anyone one know of a good cutter in the Benoa area? Or any other parts of Bali, I have been know to travel miles for a good hair cut!

Thank you!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
78 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Hair dresser

Bella's in Poppies 11 in Kuta has an excellent hairdresser.

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Hair dresser

Thank you! I'm sure we will venture in Kuta so that will be great.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
78 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Hair dresser

I have also had my hair cut at May's around the corner in Benesari lane and a friend who is a hairdresser always gets her hair cut their at Happy's in Benesari lane.

Have fun

Melbourne
Level Contributor
78 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Hair dresser

Sorry its not Benesari Lane- it's the lane the runs beside Bagus Bar between poppies 1 and 2 lane.

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
49 reviews
5. Re: Hair dresser

Ok thanks very much. I shall go looking and hopedully get a great hair cur. Stupid how having crappy hair can make me feel so disgruntled!

Thanks again for your help

Edited: 14 May 2012, 17:08
Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
49 reviews
6. Re: Hair dresser

Sorry for spelling errors... I'm (obviously) not very good on the ipad!

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Hair dresser

maybe it's just a bad hair day....

8. Re: Hair dresser

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 03:10
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa