We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand mirage, gold all inclusive

uk
Level Contributor
48 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
grand mirage, gold all inclusive

i am from the UK and i am trying to get a package for the above hotel for 12 nights.

all the UK travel companies state this resort is all inclusive except one who is stating it is another £11 per person/night for gold all inclusive even though when you try to book online it says on the website"gold all inclusive is free"

this company has the most competive prices but trying to get the same price (by phoning its help number) as online is really frustrating me as they seem to knock the price up considerably.

i have emailed the hotel directly and they have stated there is only one type of all inclusive(gold)

any help would be most appreciated.

All-inclusive hotels in Tanjung Benoa
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grand mirage, gold all inclusive

IMHO you are mad if you go all inclusive. Food is so cheap and there is so much variety and it's so easy to find that you would be missing out on one the reasons we all travel to Bali.

I can't answer you question re the Gold All Inclusive, but would urge you to reconsider anyway.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Newport, United...
Level Contributor
550 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grand mirage, gold all inclusive

I visited last year on the allinclusive gold and I am going back 26/8 again on the all inclusive package.

Food is fairly reasonable however alcohol is expensive. Try priciig it direct with the hotel and book your own flights , The hotel will pick you up from tthe airport. the gold package enable your to eat anywhere and drink anywhere with premier UK brand Smirnoff, Gordons etc 21.00-0.00 in the panaroma bar everynight. If you need any furhter into just ask

uk
Level Contributor
48 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grand mirage, gold all inclusive

cheers taffy

i have booked for next march with first choice from manchester,bit wary of doing it individually with all these volcanoes and tsunamis etc kicking about.

chris

4. Re: grand mirage, gold all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 02:46
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa