We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

Kuching, Malaysia
14 posts
any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

Hi, has anyone stayed in this hotel before? i was trying to find more reviews but there seems to be very limited. Is it walking distance to the beach where there's many water sports and able to catch a boat to the turtle island? any comments or pictures regarding this hotel would be very appreciated. thanks in advance~

maddy

east midlands
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

i booked this hotel last night for a week early next year. like you i struggled to find many reviews, but i booked through asiarooms.com- where there is quite a few photos. when i looked on a map it looks to be really close to the beach. i figured the rooms were so cheep it didnt matter too much! good luck!

Kuching, Malaysia
14 posts
2. Re: any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

yea same here...not much reviews or real pictures around. i was deciding between this one and another one called lodge21. we'l be going this august. so...maybe we can comment on it afterwards. : )

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

We'll be staying there beginning from tomorrow and will be putting up a review

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
71 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

Maddy we have stayed in tanjungbenoa a couple of times turtle island is not actullay an island it just behind were you are staying but you can catch a boat from the beach around there if you like.Looking on the map you are about a 5- 10 min walk to the beach but you may have to go though a hotel to get there as you are back a bit i would be concerned about the roosters as this is more a domestic area and we noticed the noise while riding our push bikes. plenty of water sports here i recommend bali jet set marine and dive check there site tanjungs great plenty of resturants enjoy

Kuching, Malaysia
14 posts
5. Re: any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

thanks rhodys for all the info. As long as its not too dirty or rundown they should be fine with it. : )

Sydney, Australia
1 post
6. Re: any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

Hi recently stayed here for a month, great value for money. It is all you need if you are out and about, not luxury but clean, swimming pool close to water sports and beach and fantastic staff.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
7. Re: any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

Hii, i stayed there just couples of days a go. i took 3 nights over there. Me and my friends had a plesant stay however we found some of uncomfortable things over there such as the manual key of the door was broken and the telephone did not working even i did info to the reception. Nobody came and fix our telephone.

The breakfast was fair, the portion was too small for adult.

But generally i love that place and planed to stay over there on my next vacation.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
8. Re: any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

We stayed there for 4 days and found it to be very adequate for our needs. It was clean and the a/c worked. Avoid the bedroom slippers they provided, ours were filthy, we brought our own.

Though there is a pool onsite, no one swam, it's more of a wading pool. Go across the road to Taman Bhagawan and you can use their pool and loungers for the price of a drink. The restaurant there has good food for a reasonable cost.

The staff is friendly, breakfast is slow, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time between ordering and actually sitting down to eat.

We were concerned about mosquitoes, but found them to be a non issue. Within walking distance are at least a dozen small restaurants. Avoid the 2 Day Cafe, the day we ate there, we did feel it took 2 days for our food to arrive.

For US$30-35 a night, you can't really beat that price. Especially considering that the high end resorts are just across the road. There's a free shuttle bus that will connect you to Bali Connection in Nusa Dua, it leaves from the Astor just up the street. And Bumbu Bali is across the street too, make reservations ahead of time if you plan to eat there.

We didn't eat at the on site restaurant apart from breakfast so can't vouch for the food. But the place was empty every night we were there, an indication perhaps?

Edited: 11 August 2011, 10:54
9. Re: any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 December 2011, 03:05
Edited: 03 December 2011, 03:05
Ubud, Indonesia
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
42 reviews
10. Re: any review for tanjung benoa's 'Bali Village Hotel and SPA'?

I'm staying here at the moment and I like it. In fact I should be out somewhere else today but don't want to leave! It's set back from the road behind a cafe, so it's pretty quiet. There was a bit on noise from singing/doof at a cafe somewhere last night but it was all quiet by just after 10, no problem. The rooms are simple but clean and adequate. The garden with pool is shady and a very pleasant place either in the day, when the frangipani trees provide good shade and there's a nice breeze that seems to come through from the beach (which is a few minutes walk) or at night with the pretty lighting makes it seem much bigger. Breakfast arrived quickly, was not large but OK.

The atmosphere is homey. The tan/clay colours of the outside walls, flowering trees, thatched roofs, statues. Lovely, and having wifi is a bonus.

Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa