We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramada Benoa or Club Mirage Bali ??

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
684 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Ramada Benoa or Club Mirage Bali ??

Hi there. Please can anyone advice which hotel to choose between the two i.e cleaniness, price, location. Appreciate any kind of advice. I see that Rama Benoa hotel with dinner and show throwing seems to be attractive. Please can anyone been to this two hotel and give some comments. My friend wanting to stay at Club Mirage but with the TA review I am against it... Helpful advice needed. Rgds Dina

Mentioned in this post
Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa
Rama Candidasa Resort...
1,445 Reviews
Candidasa, Indonesia
Club Bali Mirage
Club Bali Mirage
427 Reviews
Tanjung Benoa, Indonesia
sask.canada
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ramada Benoa or Club Mirage Bali ??

We are staying at the Ramada Benoa, because of the great reviews and for the relaxing atmosphere. However, easy access it seems to commute to the action. The reviews and forums seems to state is as it for both properties.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
684 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ramada Benoa or Club Mirage Bali ??

Hi hazzle thanks for the feedback. Thanks Dina

england
Level Contributor
63 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ramada Benoa or Club Mirage Bali ??

we have stayed at Bali Mirage for 2 holidays now and I could happily live there. The standard of service is excellent, the staff members make you feel like their family - we have made life long friends with a couple of them. The rooms are lovely. The poolside is ideal for all ages, food is good, can't say any negatives about this place.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
4. Re: Ramada Benoa or Club Mirage Bali ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 08:46
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa