We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novotel Benoa All Inclusive

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Novotel Benoa All Inclusive

Hi,

Has anyone tried the Novotel Bali Benoa all inclusive rate? Just trying to get an idea of cost and whether it is worth it.

8 replies to this topic
Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
23,309 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: Novotel Benoa All Inclusive

Most of us regulars to Bali, say don't go all inclusive. There's just too many great food options in Bali, you will miss out on, if you go AI. You will find all styles of cuisine, prices and and some wonderful restaurant and cafes.

coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
9,520 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Novotel Benoa All Inclusive

Milo, whether it's worth it is one thing. Whether you want to spend your whole time in and around your hotel and not get to see much else of Bali, nor experience the many hundreds of amazing restaurants is another.

Most members on this forum do not recommend AI.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
961 posts
139 reviews
3. Re: Novotel Benoa All Inclusive

Again , PLEASE dont do all inclusive. TB has so many fantastic restaurants, especially just to the left of your main entrance! ! Take breakfast of course , but thats it !

Edited: 27 June 2018, 08:59
4. Re: Novotel Benoa All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 27 June 2018, 11:28

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
859 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Novotel Benoa All Inclusive

Hi Milo145

We have stayed at Novotel Bali Benoa several times. I am a fan of this resort and am heading back later in the year for my 8th stay. However, I don't think I would go AI (TBH I didn't realise they offered this). The breakfast is quite good, with good variety. After that, you are getting pretty standard fare. The Seafood BBQ night is good, but we don't bother with their theme night dinners any more. Outside of the happy hours, the drink prices are a little high. I always have a few beers in the fridge for sundowners on the terrace of head up the road to Atlichnaya or the Tree if in a thirsty mood. There are some good restaurants around the resort that you'd miss out on if you went AI: Bumbu Bali, Glaze, Cardamon. The rest are pretty good for holiday dinners, but are a bit "samey" after a while.

Unless they were offering a very good deal, I wouldn't bother with all inclusive, but highly recommend this hotel.

Edited: 27 June 2018, 11:24
Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
15,350 posts
95 reviews
6. Re: Novotel Benoa All Inclusive

Hi,

posted about the wrong Novotel.

101bm made me realise it was the other one.

That said it is, as intimated by 101bm, it is in actually the best area for the whole of Benoa/Nusa Dua for actually having stuff outside on the road without having to take a taxi. Bars, places to eat. Cafes.Bakery, minimarts and local shops all within easy walking distance (Grand Mirage best centrally located). Even a Starbucks (500m) if you are so inclined. You'll find loads of stuff between the hotel and the 500m to Starbucks.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Novotel Benoa All Inclusive

Thanks everyone for the great advice. We have stayed in the area before but nearly 15 years ago. Sounds like the restaurant options have improved vastly so makes sense to try alternatives to the hotel.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
17 posts
46 reviews
8. Re: Novotel Benoa All Inclusive

Novotel food is very reasonably priced for a big hotel. It’s also very nice, but easy to walk up the road, and left to the strip of shops for some variety.

Still dream of the 4 hands synchronised massage from their spa. Magical

Reply to: Novotel Benoa All Inclusive
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa