Our Group: 8 adults (28-65), 2 yr, 4 yr and 10 yr old; late October or late June trip; Young adults have requested a beach vacation and warm enough to get in the water. Need restaurants nearby or within resort so there’s little cooking. Besides close to the beach access (for seniors), ideally a resort that may have a kiddie pool, slide and /or lazy river.
1. Concerned about the weather being too hot and humid in FL in late June? Thinking of NC or SC as back up, such as Myrtle Beach area.)
2. which coast/area of Florida would still have warm enough water in late October? We are open to other areas of FL.
3. Are there hurricane debris problems in the water now or likely will be late June- October 2018?
4. $200 per night per couple budget.
5. Ideally near a major city or airport.
6. Your suggestions of specific resorts with the above criteria MOST appreciated.