We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tent camping July 2019

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
tent camping July 2019

Hello,

My family (me, husband, 15 & 13 yo kids) will be visiting Arches NP at the end of July 2019 as part of a cross country road trip. We are moderately experienced car campers. Devil's Garden Campground looks amazing and where we would like to stay.

How far in advance would you recommend making online reservations for a tent campsite for Sunday and Monday nights in late July?

This will be our first visit to the area and we will be on a month long road trip. We are an interracial family (white-Asian Indian) with two biracial children. If anyone with similar-ish backgrounds has any insights/experiences to share, would love to hear them.

I appreciate your advice and feedback!

2 replies to this topic
Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City, Lake Powell
Level Contributor
20,104 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: tent camping July 2019

Again, all the information that you need to know about camping at Devil's Campground can be found on the park website.

https:/…camping.htm

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
16,524 posts
158 reviews
2. Re: tent camping July 2019

If you know the dates you want I'd book it just as soon as the reservations open up. It is a popular place and will book up, so don't put it off.

Reply to: tent camping July 2019
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Arches National Park