We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B options, on a really short notice

Ames, Iowa
13 posts
Save Topic
B&B options, on a really short notice

Hi! I am looking for B&B options for 3 adults Monday and Tuesday night (June 18-19) in/near Acadia National Park. I realize it’s not much time, but we planned our trip really late. We will be driving in from Boston early Monday morning, and plan to spend the rest of the day and Until Wednesday afternoon/evening in Acadia. Ideally a room with a pull out bed or such for the third adult, and in the 100-170$ range would be great. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you

3 replies to this topic
Bar Harbor, Maine
Level Contributor
7,464 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B options, on a really short notice

There is an availability calendar on this web site along with descriptions of rooms in various B and Bs www.sleepbarharbor.com

Level Contributor
6,413 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B options, on a really short notice

For 3 adults and under $170 there are not many options, but Quimby House Inn has a queen with sofa bed @ $175.

Ames, Iowa
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B options, on a really short notice

Thanks for the leads. I do have a room booked at the holiday inn resort outside bar harbor as back up. Will continue to look for options the next two days. We don't need to stay in Bar Harbor, as long as we can get to the Park in 30 mins.

Reply to: B&B options, on a really short notice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Acadia National Park