We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants and Shopping

Parker, Colorado
1 post
Restaurants and Shopping
Save

Hello all,

I haven’t made it back in a couple years but I was just wondering if all of the restaurants and shops are open and if yes, are they open the same hours they were prior to COVID.

Thanks!

9 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
1. Re: Restaurants and Shopping
Save

How do you have the same screen name as I do?

Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
10,999 posts
128 reviews
225 helpful votes
2. Re: Restaurants and Shopping
Save

One of you has a period after the letter 'C', the other does not. Two different names but very similar.

¡Diviértanse!

Cancun, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,426 posts
11 reviews
21 helpful votes
3. Re: Restaurants and Shopping
Save

Shawn C,

Everything (shops, bars, restaurants, stores etc) must close by 11pm at night per the current rules.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
4. Re: Restaurants and Shopping
Save

So anyone can have anyone else's handle just by adding a period? Seems like a fantastic system that would never get abused /sarcasm

Chippewa Falls...
Level Contributor
561 posts
25 reviews
11 helpful votes
5. Re: Restaurants and Shopping
Save

We were there in February and all of our favorites were still open, some with modified hours. I am sure there are some that didn’t survive. I wouldn’t hesitate to go again. In fact planning 2022 vacation lol.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
8,411 posts
37 reviews
38 helpful votes
6. Re: Restaurants and Shopping
Save

The shops around Puerta Maya are mostly closed if there are no ships. Most of the places around el centro are open. And we have had a lot of new restaurants open near el Centro and along 30th, 11th, etc.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas, Cozumel
Level Contributor
14,605 posts
7. Re: Restaurants and Shopping
Save

Chris C...please contact Tripadvisor and show both your posts as well as the new one time poster. They will make changes for you. It wouldn't be so important if the other one was on the Russia forums...but both of you being on Cozumel forum just does not work!!

Saginaw, Texas
Level Contributor
4,573 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
8. Re: Restaurants and Shopping
Save

What, Judy? Do you mean Shawn C?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
9. Re: Restaurants and Shopping
Save

@TravelJudy - Thanks, I think you meant me. And, I agree - on different country's forums it would be no problema. I'll connect with TA.

Reply to: Restaurants and Shopping
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Cozumel
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.