We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer cost to Iberostar

Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
23 reviews
41 helpful votes
Airport transfer cost to Iberostar
Save

What is the cost of two adults to Iberostar from airport? Can we get a cab with COVID?

5 replies to this topic
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
8,411 posts
37 reviews
38 helpful votes
1. Re: Airport transfer cost to Iberostar
Save

I don't have the link handy right now, but search my name and a post about shuttles. I posted a link to the rates to both companies about 10 days ago.

Texas
Level Contributor
7,868 posts
56 reviews
27 helpful votes
2. Re: Airport transfer cost to Iberostar
Save

Smiles. I'm sure some of the taxis have Covid. Shared shuttle to Iberostar about 200 pesos. If you want a taxi you have to walk off airport grounds.

Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
23 reviews
41 helpful votes
3. Re: Airport transfer cost to Iberostar
Save

Oh good to know the taxis aren’t at the airport but off grounds. I don’t think we will be wheeling our luggage out of the airport. 😊 I’ll try to find that post about private transfer. Anyone know how long the drive is to Iberostar?

Texas
Level Contributor
7,868 posts
56 reviews
27 helpful votes
4. Re: Airport transfer cost to Iberostar
Save

20 to 25 minutes to Iberostar. Private shuttle- about 500 pesos. Be sure to avoid the people offering help at the airport. They're time shark sharks.

Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
23 reviews
41 helpful votes
5. Re: Airport transfer cost to Iberostar
Save

500 pesos or about $25 each way to Iberostar sounds great! We have pesos still from our last trip.

Reply to: Airport transfer cost to Iberostar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Cozumel
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.