We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel to nawalgarh

New Delhi, India
1 post
travel to nawalgarh
Save

which is a better road to nawalgarh from delhi one from jaipur highway via behror or via bahadurgarh jhajjhar

4 replies to this topic
Amet, India
Level Contributor
650 posts
15 reviews
21 helpful votes
1. Re: travel to nawalgarh
Save

DEAR

The bahadurgarh-jhajjar-loharu -jhunjhunu -nawalgarh rd route is best as dehli -jai route has more traffic and construction of rd is also going on .

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: travel to nawalgarh
Save

Hi

Jajhar to loharu to Nawalgarh is also good. but you can try if you start from new Delhi or south Delhi. via gurgaon to dharuhera to Rewari to narnaul to singhana to junjhunu to Nawalgarh. in this route only little bad road in part of Rewari to narnaul.

thanks and regards

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
84 reviews
108 helpful votes
3. Re: travel to nawalgarh
Save

yes you can go vis Jhajjar, it will be the best route

Nawalgarh, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
4. Re: travel to nawalgarh
Save

Hi Lalit 710,

The best alternative is from New Delhi --> Narnol --> Rewadai --> singhana --> jhunjhunu --> nawalgarh.

Can I ask whether this is going to be your first time in Shekhawati and whether you will be travelling alone or with a group? The reason why I ask is because you might want to hire a guide in this area to guide you through the Havelis, steep wells, holy towns (especially the Havelis). As a matter of fact, I am a certified guide for the whole Northern India, specialized on Shekhawati as I am myself from Nawalgarh. I mostly do tours with motorbike or car which I own - depending on the requirements and time.

Hope that helps and we are looking forward to having you in Nawalgarh.

Brgds,

Vicky

Reply to: travel to nawalgarh
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nawalgarh