We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel between Nawalgarh and Bundi via Jaipur and Kota?

england
Level Contributor
573 posts
55 reviews
27 helpful votes
Travel between Nawalgarh and Bundi via Jaipur and Kota?
Save

Can anyone help with this please?

In October we need to travel from Nawalgarh to Bundi in the day time. I have been browsing the options on various websites. It looks like there is a private bus at 7:20am from Nawalgarh which gets to Jaipur at 10:20 with Amit Tour And Travels. I can't find anything about the times of government buses. Are the government buses running at that sort of time and do they have 'express' type buses and how long would they take?

There seem to be trains from Jaipur to Kota at 11:05, 12:45 and 14:00. Is the bus station that the buses from Nawalgarh arrive at near the train station?

How much time allowance is needed between bus arrival and train departure?

I assume, correctly I hope, that buses or even taxis are easily available to Bundi from Kota.

Many thanks.

5 replies to this topic
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
3,569 posts
1. Re: Travel between Nawalgarh and Bundi via Jaipur and Kota?
Save

Hi

No direct bus from nawalgarh to bundi so better. You take bus from nawalgarh to Jaipur. Then another bus Jaipur to bundi before kota

Thanks

Ruralindiavacations

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Level Contributor
11,227 posts
130 reviews
165 helpful votes
2. Re: Travel between Nawalgarh and Bundi via Jaipur and Kota?
Save

Bundi has a railway station, but I think you might have to change trains in Kota when coming from Jaipur.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
3. Re: Travel between Nawalgarh and Bundi via Jaipur and Kota?
Save

Jhunjhunu (Nawalgarh ) to Bundi bus avalable.

You will have to hire a car from Jhunjhunu to Nawalgarh.

Jaipur to kota/ bundi bus available.

Thanks,

PremiumIndiaTour

Edited: 5 years ago
england
Level Contributor
573 posts
55 reviews
27 helpful votes
4. Re: Travel between Nawalgarh and Bundi via Jaipur and Kota?
Save

Hi

Thanks for advice.

I have now found the RSRTC website but #Premiumindia should I get a bus or maybe taxi from Nawalgarh to Sikar to catch the bus at 10:40 which leaves Jhunjhunu at 08:40 and arrives at Bundi at 18:30. Is that correct?

#ruralindiavacationsp Are the buses you are referring to the one I have mentioned above? In other words do we stay on the bus through Jaipur or do we have to find another one from Jaipur? Website seems to suggest one bus??

#Londinense Now thinking of the bus mentioned here from Sikar to Bundi via Jaipur. One bus trip I hope???

Thanks again.

england
Level Contributor
573 posts
55 reviews
27 helpful votes
5. Re: Travel between Nawalgarh and Bundi via Jaipur and Kota?
Save

Hi

Does anyone know what time the 07:35 bus from Nawalgarh gets to Jaipur and is it usually on time?

Thank you

Reply to: Travel between Nawalgarh and Bundi via Jaipur and Kota?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nawalgarh