We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Jose in March

south western...
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
77 reviews
99 helpful votes
San Jose in March

Hi

We are driving from Murica to Granada and thought on the way back to Murcia we would stop in San Jose and go to the park. Will there be anything open at that time? Can you suggest a hotel with free parking and perhaps some nice views?

12 replies to this topic
Mojacar, Spain
Level Contributor
28 posts
457 reviews
200 helpful votes
11. Re: San Jose in March

Hi - We are thinking of coming last week in Feb and first week in Mar (dates flexible). The main criteria is that we find a rural property from where we can walk our dog. He is a well-trained labrador but does require an outdoor life-style. So if you know anywhere that might suit a mature couple + dog for 2 weeks at around £250 a week - that would fit the bill. We will have our car, so able to drive locally for an evening meal most nights would be OK

San Jose, Spain
Level Contributor
66 posts
51 reviews
31 helpful votes
12. Re: San Jose in March

Hi

Do you need somewhere with a garden? or just an apartment that accepts dogs happily? I'm sure there are lots of places available at that time of year - can you send me a private message with your email address and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Best wishes

Nina

Reply to: San Jose in March
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Jose